1. I learned that it's very hard to make art out of styrofoam, and also exacto knives. It also taught me how you can make art out of simple everyday things
2. This piece was successful because I made it look cool, even though I was struggling.
3. If I did this again I would definitely try to add more cutouts in the center of the cup.
1. I learned that you can make art from nature very easily.
2. This piece was successful because you can easily tell what it is.
3. If I did it again I would make sure that the leaves didn't shrink or place then another way.
1. I learned that you can make a very inspirational and emotional piece with just cutouts of newspaper.
2. This piece was successful because I got my point across and it's very whimsical looking.
3. If I did this again I would add more detail to the dandelion and maybe choose another background color.